Tribal Casino Hotels
Tribal Project History
Wright Hotel Development has been a General Contractor for 25 years and manages projects nationwide. We specialize in building hotels. Since entering the hotel construction business ten years ago, we have built or developed over 25 hotel projects. Of these, four are hotels attached to Tribal Casino’s built within the last three years.
Many of the hotels required casino renovation, ancillary buildings such as retail strip centers, warehouse and parking and we can also build multi-family projects as seen with our extended stay hotel model. This model is a fully outfitted, completely stocked apartment for rent on a daily basis. Complete renovation packages are also offered.
Wright Hotel Development is part of a great team that not only builds hotels but can provide a complete Turnkey Hotel Development package that includes:
- high level predevelopment consulting
- architectural plans and construction documents
- construction of a four-star quality hotel,
- a complete FF&E package
- and if requested, extensive operations training.
Our Turnkey package has been well received and Wright Hotel Development is well positioned to be the preeminent hotel builder for the tribal community.
Current Tribal Casino Hotel Project
- The hotel consists of a 10 story building (9 stories of rooms) totaling 145,433sf.
- There is a basement which totals 13,547sf.
- The vertical structure is a concrete rigid frame consisting of interior concrete shear walls and square columns.
- Floor and roof structures consist of concrete cast-in-place PT slabs.
- Exterior cladding consists of exterior metal studs (slab to slab) supporting EIFS and glass.
- Interior partitions include metal stud framing, insulation and gypsum wallboard.
- This project will have straight lines with no major pop outs or steeping in elevation.
- There will be 202 rooms made up of Standard Rooms, Suites and Jr. Suites.
- Additionally there will be a Lobby Lounge, Fitness Center, Meeting Space and Indoor Pool.
- There will be two passenger elevators and one service elevator.
Three Rivers Casino Hotel
The Three Rivers Casino won First Prize from the Daily Journal of Commerce for Best Private Project in the State of Oregon between $15MM and $50MM.
Blue Lake Casino Hotel
The Blue Lake Casino Hotel is a 122 room hotel located in Northern California in the beautiful town of Blue Lake.
Twin Pine Casino Hotel
This 60 room hotel has a design that features unique log highlights, including log themed decks and trellises.
Diamond Mountain Hotel and Casino
Located in Susanville, CA, southeast of Mt. Shasta, the Diamond Mountain Casino and Hotel is a 70 room property that overlooks the Scenic mountains. This property features a rustic tower and unique entrance/gathering area.
Bear River Hotel and Casino
Located in Loleta, CA this casino / hotel complex features a new restaurant complete with a spectacular view of the Eel River Valley and Pacific Ocean, a lobby bar, 105 guest rooms (many with amazing views of the valley and ocean) and meeting space, all connected to the award-winning Bear River Casino.